Monday, September 14, 2009

Week Two Podcast for the College Football Guys!

The College Football Guys are back with their weekly podcast!

Find out what the CFG's think about USC/OSU, ND/Mich, Houston/Okie State, UCLA/Tenn. How does the outcome of Notre Dame/Michigan affect the two programs going forward? Does Houston have what it takes to make it to a BCS Bowl game? Can any non-BCS program make it to the title game? What is going on with the Almost College football Conference?

Finally, which crazy CFG thinks Tennessee will beat Florida this weekend?

All that and more! You know the drill, click here, press play and enjoy!

Don't forget to check us out on Twitter, www.twitter.com/cfbguys.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see Lane Kiffin get his comeuppance this week in the Swamp.

    I circled this game a long time ago.

    I actually feel sorry and even a little embarrassed for Kiffin.

    Keep up the quality podcasts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to Tennessee going into the Swamp.

    I circled that game months ago when Lane Kiffin rambled on about taking it to Florida.

    I realize football's somewhat cyclical and I'm sure Tennessee will have their day again, but I'm looking forward to Kiffin getting his comeuppance.

    I'm expecting Florida to cover the 30 points their favored by.

    Keep up the good work with the podcasts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok st lost to houston 45-35 but in the state of oklahoma isnt 35 larger than 45 ( tex 45 ok 35 )? So if ok st wins out do they get to play for national champ? Interesting.

    ReplyDelete